King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain enjoyed a quite family dinner at the Mia Restaurant in Palma de Mallorca with Princess Leonor, Infanta Sofia, Queen Sofia and Princess Irene of Greece (Queen Sofia’s sister). The Spanish Royal Family is in Mallorca for the summer break and staying at the Marivent Palace.
King Felipe VI of Spain, Queen Letizia of Spain leaved Mia Restaurant after a family dinner on August 6, 2023 in Palma, Spain #queenletiziaofspain #queenletizia #queen #thequeen #letiziaortiz #letiziaofspain #letizia #portrait #look #dress #queen #monarchy #monarquia #royal pic.twitter.com/6pmmXLBPbU
— jose gegundez (@josegegundez) August 6, 2023
Outside the restaurant, the family stopped for a couple of pictures before heading back home. Every year, The Spanish Royals family spent quality time at the Mallorcan palace in August before heading for a private vacation away from public eye. I am assuming the Family will be going away next week ans Princess Leonor will be starting her Military training on August 17th.
What Queen Letizia wore to Mia Restaurant in Palma
- Mango Agosto Dress – (New Thanks to UfoNoMore for the id)
- Ufo Gold Earrings – (New)
- Corterno Ring – (Repeat – Janaury 2023)
- Feel Mallorca Wallet -(Repeat – Debuted August 2022)
- Magrit Sandals – (Repeat)
Queen Letizia was looking chic in a red halter neck dress from Mango. The Queen paired the dress with a pair of gold earrings that remain unidentified.
Her Corterno Ring was not missing.
Letizia was carrying Feel Mallorca Wallet and wore her Magrit Sandals.
What Princess Leonor wore to Mia Restaurant in Palma
- Ufo Dress
- Zlatarna David earrings – (Repeat – Queen Letizia debuted in November 2022)
- Zara x Narciso Rodriguez clutch – (Repeat – Debuted May 2023)
- Mint & Rose wedges – (Repeat )
What Infanta Sofia wore to Mia Restaurant in Palma
- Babbaki Arles Dress – (New – Thanks to Nuria for the id)
- Macarena wedges – (Repeat)