Queen Rania of Jordan attended the UNICEF’s Champions for Children – Child Rights at the Heart of the SDGs reception event in New York on Sunday, which took place on the sidelines of the High-level Week of the 78th United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
Rania has been continuously representing her country on global platforms and raising her voice to highlight various important causes of the society. Hosted by UNICEF’s Executive Director, Catherine Russell, and featuring the First Lady of the United States, Dr. Jill Biden, as a keynote speaker, the event aims to place children at the heart of achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by focusing on their empowerment and the need to invest in their future.
Queen Rania was also joined by Queen Mathilde of Belgium. Convening around the release of a new UNICEF report addressing progress on child-specific indicators in the SDGs, the event shed light on children’s vulnerability and highlighted the unprecedented opportunity to shape the future for children, transforming, and accelerating progress. Attended by youth advocates, UNICEF Goodwill Ambassadors, and several high-profile guests, the event featured a segment on ways to champion children in areas like health, education, climate, and peace-building efforts.
What Queen Rania wore to the UNICEF’s Champions for Children 2023
- Dior Black Cotton Poplin Shirt with Puff Sleeves – (New Thanks to RajwaRania for the ids)
- Dior Mid-Length Straight-Cut Skirt in Deep Fuchsia and Green Tie & Dior Motif – (New)
- Delvaux Limited Edition Brilliant Mini Bag ( New)
- Tom Ford Black/Metallic Rose Pink Mesh and Leather Cap Pointed Toe Pumps – (Repeat)
- Bottega Veneta Knot Minaudiere Black Clutch with Gold Hardware – (Repeat)
- Apple Watch
- Ufo Earrings and Bracelet