Queen Rania of Jordan stepped out for a joint engagement with both of her daughters – Princess Iman and Princess Salma, this week. This was Rania’s second public appearance of the new year. Being an absolute monarchy, Jordan Royal family does not have strict requirement of having busy workload for its Ladies hence we do not see Rania out and about that much.
Princess Iman, who will be celebrating her first wedding anniversary in March this year, Princess Salma, who is still a student, are not required to have any of their own public agenda.
Rania, Iman and Salma visited the House of Roses Ladies Association in Aqaba to learn more about a group of young people who have utilized their unique passions and skills to launch income-generating projects. They heard stories of the young men and women about their experiences running income-generating projects, and how they market their products and plan to grow their businesses.
What Queen Rania Wore to visit Aqaba
- Isabel Marant Étoile Tomia Denim Midi Dress – (New)
- Chaumet Josephine Aigrette Pendant with White gold, Pearls, Diamonds – (Repeat – Debuted in September 2023)
- Apple Watch Ultra GPS + Cellular Titanium Case with Brown Ocean Band in 49mm – (Repeat – Debuted 2022)
- Anya Hindmarch Build A Bag Mini Leather Bag – (New)
- Jimmy Choo Romy 100 Black Suede Pumps – (Repeat – Debuted in October 2022)