King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain received the first incoming State visit to Spain today and welcomed the President and First Lady of Colombia – Gustavo Francisco Petro and Verónica Alcocer. The Royal couple have a huge international agenda lying ahead of them. Tonight, they will be hosting a State Banquet for the Colombian First Couple. Later in the week, Felipe and Letizia will be heading to the United Kingdom for the coronation of King Charles III. And then Queen Letizia will be heading to Croatia for short trip.
Felipe and Letizia received the President and First Lady of Colombia with military ceremonial welcome in the courtyard of the Royal Palace. A salute of 21 Cannon shot was given in the honour of the Royal guests. The King and The President inspected the troops. After a short parade, both the couples greeted the government delegations of both the countries.
After the formal greetings and bilateral meetings, King Felipe and Queen Letizia hosted a private lunch for the President Petro and First Lady Alcocer.
What Queen Letizia of Spain wore to welcome Colombian President and First Lady
- Sfera guipure lace dress – (Repeat – Debuted in June 2022)
- Bibi Marini ‘Bouquet’ Pearl Hoop Earrings – (New – Thanks to Nuria for the id)
- Corterno Ring – (Repeat – Debuted in January 2023)
- Furla 1927 Toni Ballerina Floral Top Handle Mini Bag – (Repeat – Debuted in October 2022)
- Magrit ‘Marian’ Slingback Pumps