Today, I am starting a new series “Royal Trumpets”. Every week I will be curating a comprehensive post covering all the major news related to the Duchess of Cambridge and Queen Letizia of Spain. August was a pretty slow month as both Catherine and Letizia were on summer break. So I will be covering the whole month on this bulletin board. If I miss anything let me know.
- August Started with Letizia joining King Felipe along with her Daughters at the Palma Yacht Club in Mallorca that many of us mistook as the annual summer photocall.
- During the first leg of the summer break, Letizia was seen having two fun nights with Queen Sofia and her daughters – A Movie night watching the Lion King and then was seen watching Swan Lake at the Auditorium of Palma de Mallorca.
- Letizia’s third sighting during the summer break was one official – She joined Felipe and her Mother-in-Law Queen Sofia for annual Diplomatic Reception in Palma.
- After an almost month-long break, we saw Duchess of Cambridge at the first annual King’s Cup.
- Finally, we had Spanish Royal Family’s Annual Summer Photocall where Letizia wowed the world with her chic style sense.
- Felipe and Letizia made the final appearance of summer vacation before leaving for some private family time.
- An overview of Duchess of Cambridge’s summer style.
- As expected, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrived in Balmoral with their kids to spend some time with the Queen and other family members.
- Sophia (regal_replikate on Instagram) found this stunning below $100 Replikate for Catherine’s Gucci Blush Pink Gown. The regular size is on sale right now. Amazing thing is that the gown is available up to size 26 and also in Maternity style.
- Duke and Duchess joined Her Majesty for the church service in Balmoral.
- Queen Letizia of Spain visited her Father-in-Law King Juan Carlos in Hospital, who underwent a heart surgery there.
- While on it, do not miss these amazing dresses here and here that could be a great replica for Queen Letizia’s this dress.
- Good Morning America presenter Lara Spencer made a cruel joke of Prince George’s Ballet Classes causing a huge uproar among the royal-watching community, celeb world and Ballet lovers.
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge change the name of Royal Foundation. Now it is officially known as the Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- While I was expecting William and Catherine to spend some time in Balmoral, the couple was seen at Norwich Airport with their kids. Duchess wore Michael Kors Women’s Midi Shirt Dress in Joule Green and her J. Crew Avery Pumps while carrying Prince Louis.
- Supporting Prince George’s Ballet classes and to promote the equality 300 ballet dancers turned up for the ballet class held in from of GMA.
- Queen Letizia returned with King Felipe to meet her Father-in-Law, this time bringing her daughters with them.
I believe Queen Letizia will be resuming her royal duties next week while we can expect Duchess to be back on the royal ground after September 7.
Did I miss anything !!!!!