Queen Letizia of Spain attended the 2024 World Cancer Day event at the Space The Salle by Eneldo in Madrid. The event is organized by the Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC) and Queen Letizia is the Honorary President of AECC.
What Queen Letizia wore to 2024 World Cancer Day event
- Carolina Herrera Wool Coat – (Repeat – Debuted January 2022)
- Sandro Paris Blouse – (Repeat – Queen Letizia wore Sandro Paris black blouse for the first time in October 2019)
- Massimo Dutti Midi Glen Patterns Wool Skirt – (Repeat – Queen Letizia wore Massimo Dutti skirt in January 2019)
- Hugo Boss Belt – (Repeat)
- Gold & Roses Shewel Triple Hoops – (Repeat – Letizia Debuted in September 2022)
- Corterno ‘Amor che tutto move’ Ring – (Repeat – Debuted in January 2023)
- Magrit pumps – (Repeat)
The Organization and its foundation works towards the early detection, prevention and treatment of disease and helps the patients and families. The organization also collaborate with various international organization to fund the research and development in the field.
Spanish Queen Letizia has been working with the organization from her early years in the Royal Life and took over the role of Honorary President from Queen Sofia.
Thank you again for this opportunity to keep moving forward on something that matters to us, that concerns us and that affects us what cancer is like and how to reduce its incidence and increase its survival. Thank you very much.Queen Letizia